Permits, Applications, and Manufactured Home Installation

For Building Code Questions, Permit Fees, and New Water/Sewer Hookup Fees, Please call City Hall-208-547-2600.
Click links below
Fees and Rates

Additional information

Soda Springs Water Hardness is 28 grains
The City of Soda Springs uses the IBC 2018 and IRC 2018 for Building Code
Footings 36"
Roof Snow Load 60 lbs
Wind 115 MPH 3-sec gust
Earthquake Zone D1

The US Environmental Protection Agency requires that Renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in pre-1978 homes, childcare facilities, and schools must be performed by an EPA Certified Renovator working for an EPA Certified Firm, and specific work practices must be implemented to prevent lead contamination.
More information is available at 1-800-424-LEAD(5323) or

Get Updates from City of Soda Springs! Straight to your inbox